(21) . Which of the following is the name of virus?
All of these
(22) . If x - 4 = 11, what is the value of x - 8?
(23) . If x is a positive number and x2 + 64 = 100,
what is the value of x?
(24) . A sum of money is to be distributed among A,
B, C and D in the proportion of 5: 2:4:3. If
c gets Rs. 1000 more than D, what is B's
(25) . If 0.75:x:: 5:8 then x is equal to:
(26) . What is the sum of two consecutive even
numbers, the difference of whose square is 84?
(27) . The sum of squares of three numbers is 138,
while the sum of their products taken two at a
time is 131. Their sum is:
(28) . Find the number which when added to itself
13 times, gives 112.
(29) . If x2 - y2 = 28 and x - y = 8, what is the
average of x and y?
(30) . Find the average of all prime numbers
between 30 and 50?