(61) . . A 100 meters long train passes a bridge @ 72 km/hr in 25 seconds. What is the length of the' Bridge?
(62) . If 5x2 - 4x - 1 is divided by x - 1, the remainder is:
(63) . . During a 5-day festival, the number of visitors tripled each day. If the festival opened on a Thursday with 345 visitors, what was the attendance on that Sunday?
(64) . All sold a table Rs.800 which he was bought for Rs.1000. What is his % loss?
(65) . The area of the kitchen is n times the area of the balcony. Hence n is
(66) . The number, whose 17% is 51, is
(67) . A car washer can wash 8 cars in 18 minutes. At this rate how many cars can be washed, in three hours?
(68) . There are four numbers. Average of the first three is 15 and that of the last three is 16. If the last number is 19 find the first number:
(69) . 10 men can complete a job in 14 days. How long will it take 4 men to finish the same job if they work? at the same rate?
(70) . A man takes 50 minutes to cover a certain distance at a speed of 6 km/hr. If he walks with a.speed of 1 0 km/hr. he covers the same distance