MEPI Leadership Development Fellowship 2022 Fully Funded
MEPI Leadership Development Fellowship 2022
The MEPI Leadership Development Fellowship 2022 aims to educate and train young leaders in the Middle East and North Africa on social engagement and social entrepreneurship. The Fully Funded MEPI Leadership Program provides leaders with a platform where they can learn novelty and innovation in ways to deal with their social and economic challenges. The MEPI Fellowship encourages partners who are committed to serving their local communities upon completion of the US-based fellowship.
The MEPI Leadership Development Fellowship 2022 from the MENA region welcomes people from a variety of backgrounds, regardless of race, religion, organization, political affiliation, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, physical challenge, or social status. However, MENA leaders in the areas represented are very excited about this leadership program, as MEPI's LDF initiative aims to create a balanced pool of leaders in MENA areas. Leaders across the region have the opportunity to protect and discuss complex political and global issues such as climate change, diversity, equality, inclusion, gender inequality, and equality with experts and world leaders. This cultural environment is an opportunity for peers to take the next level of communication skills and build cultural acceptance and knowledge within them.
Basic Information MEPI Leadership Development Fellowship 2022:
- The U.S. Department of State
Eligibility Criteria for MEPI Leadership Development Fellowship 2022:
- The age of the candidate should be between 25-35 years.
- The applicant should have at least 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
- The applicant must have at least a bachelor's degree. The candidate must be available for all five stages of the program.
- Applicants applying for the English track must be from one of the following countries: Algeria, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, Israel, or Bahrain.
- Applicants applying for the English track must have an oral and written knowledge of the English language.
- Applicants for the Arabic track must be proficient in Arabic and speak fluent Arabic.
- Applicants who are DOS or USAID employees or their close relatives cannot apply.
- Applicants who are employees or relatives of a private/public DOS partner agency and are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants who have already gone to the United States do not need to apply.
- Applicants who applied last year and were elected can re-apply.
Benefits Provided for the MEPI Leadership Development Fellowship 2022:
- The partnership is funded entirely through MEPI.
- International travel expenses are fully covered.
- Boarding and loading will be covered.
- Fellows will be provided health insurance.
- A monthly stipend will be provided to cover food expenses and other events.
- A complete 2022 LDF online application form.
- Recorded video statement.
- A fresh CV.
- A professional quote from
- Graduation certificate
- A copy of the passport (if available)
How to Apply for the MEPI:
- Applications will be submitted online.
- Applicants can apply in both tracks: English and Arabic.
- Applications for each track will be submitted separately.
- Applicants will only be selected for one track on which they will base their interview.
- The applicant must be from a qualified country when applying for each track.
- In order to access the application and apply successfully, the applicant must create an online account.
Application Deadline: 27th August 2021.